Hydrating Conditioner Bar
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Designed for curly and normal to dry hair types, this Hydrating Conditioner Bar is infused with shea butter, sweet almond oil, oats, and honey to calm, soothe, and hydrate your scalp and prevent split ends.
The more often you use it, the less product you will need to maintain the health of your hair.
Silicone Free, Paraben free, travel-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free
Lasts between 50-75 washes depending on hair density and volume
Made with European ECOCERT ingredients
handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- plant-based and earth-friendly: natural, zero waste and lightweight to reduce transportation carbon emissions
- proper pH: our bars are formulated to be between pH 4.8 and 5.5, a level that protects hair from breakage (unlike high pH soap)
Behentrimonium Methosulfate - derived from rapeseed oil
- Organic Alcohol (cetyl alcohol)
- Shea Butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- Sweet Almond Oil (prunus amygdalus dulcis oil)
- Lavender Essential Oil (lavandula hybrida grosso herb oil)
- LexFeel N (diheptyl succinate + capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer)*
- Oat Extract (avena sativa kernel flour)
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey
- Hydrolyzed Oats
- Vitamin B5 (d-panthenol)
*ecocert vegan alternative to dimethicone
**before using, test on a small area of skin. discontinue use if irritation occurs.**
- roll bar in your wet hands and apply to hair, your fingers should slip through any tangles
- let sit for 5-10mins
note: a concentrated formula, so a little goes a long way!
- place on top of a soap dish to keep dry
- if used with soap bags, place in well ventilated areas (outside the shower)
Allergies & Cautions
- this is crafted in an environment that use nut oils
- not for consumption
Why Conditioner Bars?
- tested effective even when using hard water
- if it's your first time using conditioner bars, it will take some days or weeks to transition
- adjust the volume of product and frequency of applying conditioner to find the right balance
- lavender essential oil, shea butter, hydrolyzed oats to effectively calm, soothe, and hydrate the scalp and split ends
Note: Due to the impact of the global COVID-19 outbreak, it may affect the delivery schedule to some destinations. Your orders may experience shipping delays. We suggest keeping abreast of the latest logistics situation and follow information through the relevant tracking number.
Infusion Home Interiors partners with global merchants and artisans in order to provide you with the highest quality products for excellent prices.
Shipping is free worldwide.
This means that your order is shipped from a variety of global areas.
Shipping times are usually 10-17 days. For customers in the USA, the chosen courier is USPS. For other countries, there are individual agreements with a number of couriers to ensure effective international logistics and delivery. Please inquire for further information for your country.
Infusion Home Interiors and its suppliers follow the rules and regulations set by the International Chamber of Commerce, Incoterms 2010.
We currently do not ship to the following countries or areas: North Korea, Syria, Cuba, Egypt, Russia, Ukraine, and the Crimean region.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Infusion Home Interiors is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Infusion Home Interiors is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.