Reusable Cotton Rounds - Bamboo Charcoal
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our Reusable Bamboo Rounds are perfect for removing makeup. It can soak up cleansing water or oil for effective and friction-less eye and lip makeup removal. These pad won't shrink and stays soft.
They are an economical choice to save dollars on disposable cotton balls and pads (a person uses on average 730 cotton pads a year).
- bamboo charcoal rounds
- 1 organic mesh bag
- bamboo charcoal infused: excellent to remove makeup
- bamboo-based: bamboo is a more sustainable plant that uses 1/3 less water than cotton to grow, self-replenish, more absorbent and breathable
- huge impact: an easy eco-friendly swap that makes a huge impact on the planet while saving dollars
- can be used however you would with disposable cotton pads
- ideal for removing makeup and applying toner
- moisten and pop them in the freezer to use for puffy eyes
*wash your reusable pads before first use*
- put in mesh bag
- cold machine wash
- tumble dry on low temperature
- loosen stains with a cold rinse, then a warm wash with your detergent of choice
**avoid using fabric softener or dryer sheets as these can decrease absorbency
- cut into small pieces before composting to avoid getting caught in the compost machine
Note: Due to the impact of the global COVID-19 outbreak, it may affect the delivery schedule to some destinations. Your orders may experience shipping delays. We suggest keeping abreast of the latest logistics situation and follow information through the relevant tracking number.
Infusion Home Interiors partners with global merchants and artisans in order to provide you with the highest quality products for excellent prices.
Shipping is free worldwide.
This means that your order is shipped from a variety of global areas.
Shipping times are usually 10-17 days. For customers in the USA, the chosen courier is USPS. For other countries, there are individual agreements with a number of couriers to ensure effective international logistics and delivery. Please inquire for further information for your country.
Infusion Home Interiors and its suppliers follow the rules and regulations set by the International Chamber of Commerce, Incoterms 2010.
We currently do not ship to the following countries or areas: North Korea, Syria, Cuba, Egypt, Russia, Ukraine, and the Crimean region.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Infusion Home Interiors is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Infusion Home Interiors is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.