Set of 4 Organic Cotton Muslin Bags
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Ditch plastic bags and containers! Our organic cotton muslin bags are great for protecting delicate greens (lettuce, spinach, kale etc.), electronic devices (phone, laptop), fine china and glassware, etc. This multipurpose bag set make the ideal eco friendly grocery bags for all your errand runs!
Frustrated to see greens dry up in the fridge? Spray greens and place into a damp bag before putting them in the fridge.
No plastic components (metal toggle), 100% plastic-free.
Compared to produce and grocery bags for fruits and veggies, muslin bags are best for storing beans, nuts, seeds, bread, and pastries.
- 2 Large Cotton Muslin Bag (40 x 27cm/15.7 x 10.6in)
- 1 Medium Cotton Muslin Bag (30 x 25cm/11.8 x 9.8in)
- 1 Small Cotton MuslinBag (25.5 x 20.5cm/10.1 x 8.1in)
- organic cotton: grown without pesticides, better for the environment and the human body
- quick-drying: no more wet smell from plastic bags.
- multipurpose: use it for storage at home, travelling or laundry
- durable and economical: last way longer than plastic and petroleum-based fabric
- use as reusable grocery bags, lunch or bread bags
- use closet or travel organizations
- machine wash in cold water
- air dry or tumble dry on low temperature
- remove stain with soap or cold machine wash
- avoid bleaching
- cut into small pieces before composting to avoid getting caught in the compost machine
Note: Due to the impact of the global COVID-19 outbreak, it may affect the delivery schedule to some destinations. Your orders may experience shipping delays. We suggest keeping abreast of the latest logistics situation and follow information through the relevant tracking number.
Infusion Home Interiors partners with global merchants and artisans in order to provide you with the highest quality products for excellent prices.
Shipping is free worldwide.
This means that your order is shipped from a variety of global areas.
Shipping times are usually 10-17 days. For customers in the USA, the chosen courier is USPS. For other countries, there are individual agreements with a number of couriers to ensure effective international logistics and delivery. Please inquire for further information for your country.
Infusion Home Interiors and its suppliers follow the rules and regulations set by the International Chamber of Commerce, Incoterms 2010.
We currently do not ship to the following countries or areas: North Korea, Syria, Cuba, Egypt, Russia, Ukraine, and the Crimean region.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Infusion Home Interiors is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Infusion Home Interiors is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.