Solid Dish Soap Bar
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our eco-friendly Solid Dish Soap Bar (8 oz) is gentle on the hands and designed to cut stubborn grease from all your kitchenware essentials effectively. With zero-waste packaging, our concentrated Solid Dish Soap Bar is the perfect alternative to conventional liquid soap!
Pairs perfectly with dishcloths, loofahs, and natural bristle brushes. It is also a powerful stain remover for any oil and stain on fabrics such as sponge cloths and grocery bags.Loofah Soap Dish is perfect for storing bar soaps/shampoo/conditioner or konjac sponge for a low-waste household.
- simple ingredients: made from four simple plant-based ingredients
- handmade: four ingredients only, no additives, preservatives
- fragrance-free: non-irritating on the skin
Coconut Oil (sodium cocoate) - creates hard soap bars with fluffy, stable lather.
- Olive Oil (sodium olivate) - makes soap suitable for all skin types that condition and softens your skin.
- Water (aqua)
- Lye* (sodium hydroxide) - an alkali that is required for soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process
**before using, test on a small area of skin. discontinue use if irritation occurs.**
- as dish soap: rub a wet cloth, sponge, or dish brush directly on the soap. scrub dishes, then rinse with water
- as stain remover: rub soap on stained spots, add water and rub fabric between hands then hand wash or launder
- place soap on top of the soap dish to keep it dry
Allergies & Cautions
- not for consumption