Solid Dish Soap Brick
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This Solid Dish Soap (13oz) is gentle on the hands. It cuts grease effectively and pairs perfectly with all your eco-friendly cleaning tools, such as a dishcloth, loofah, and natural bristle brushes. It is also a powerful stain remover for any oil and stain on fabrics such as sponge cloths and grocery bags.
Loofah Soap Dish Duo is perfect for storing bar soaps/shampoo/conditioner, or konjac sponge for a low-waste household.
- simple ingredients: made from four simple plant-based ingredients
- handmade: four ingredients only, no additives, preservatives
- fragrance-free: non-irritating on the skin
Coconut Oil (sodium cocoate) - creates hard soap bars with fluffy, stable lather.
- Olive Oil (sodium olivate) - makes soap suitable for all skin types that condition and softens your skin.
- Water (aqua)
- Lye* (sodium hydroxide) - an alkali that is required for soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process
- as dish soap: rub a wet cloth, sponge or dish brush directly on the soap. scrub dishes then rinse with water
- as stain remover: rub soap on stained spots, add water and rub fabric between hands then hand wash or launder
- place soap on top of a soap dish to keep it dry
Allergies & Cautions
- not for consumption