Solid Dish Soap Pop Up Sponge Bundle
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our bestseller set of 3 pop-up kitchen cleaning sponges pair perfectly with our plastic-free solid dish soap! Made of 100% vegetable cellulose (wood pulp), these kitchen sponges feel and function like traditional sponges but are completely plant-based, plastic-free, and compostable.
Our solid dish soap lasts longer than traditional liquid soap and suds well to cut grease and stubborn stains effectively. This bundle set makes the perfect eco-friendly gift that will be well-loved for anyone looking to minimize waste in their kitchen!
Dry: 11 x 9cm or 4.33 x 3.54in
Wet: 10 x 12cm or 3.93 x 4.72in
durable: safe to use on non-stick cookware, copper and stainless steel, glassware, and much more
- non-scratch: natural cellulose sponge creates generous foams and lather, so it is powerful enough to cut through greases and grime. at the same time, our sponge provides gentle agitation that won’t scratch your fine china and glasses
- 100% compostable and biodegradable: these pop-up sponges are made from 100% biodegradable plant-based cellulose that is safe for your home and our planet
- quick-drying: vegetable cellulose fiber is naturally durable and breathable, allowing the sponge to air dry quickly without collecting nasty smells.
- multi-purpose: these Pop-up kitchen sponges will meet your daily needs, from washing your dishes and utensils to cleaning your kitchen countertops and sinks
fragrance-free: non-irritating on the skin
- soak the sponge in water and wait for it to expand
- use as a regular normal sponge with our solid dish soap bar
- when smelly, boil the sponge in water for a few minutes and air dry
Pop Up Sponges
- ideally, dry completely between uses
- boil in water to kill bacteria
- avoid soaking in water
- place away from high heat or flames
Solid Dish Soap Bar
- place soap on top of the soap dish to dry
- cut in small pieces, then place in the green bin to compost or directly compost in the backyard
- loofah can also be used like coconut fiber in the garden. Excellent at water retention, growing seedlings, creating a potting mix, pest resistance, and use as bedding in worm bins
Why Pop-up Sponges?
Why are cellulose sponges better than plastic ones?
- kitchen sponges are exposed to hundreds of different types of bacteria, and experts recommend changing them once a week. This is problematic because plastic kitchen sponges take thousands of years to break down. it's recommended to use cellulose sponges which can be sanitized/disinfected in hot water (not recommended for plastic sponges)
- traditional sponges can shed microplastics which can make their way into our water cycle and end up in our rivers, oceans, and drinking water
Note: Due to the impact of the global COVID-19 outbreak, it may affect the delivery schedule to some destinations. Your orders may experience shipping delays. We suggest keeping abreast of the latest logistics situation and follow information through the relevant tracking number.
Infusion Home Interiors partners with global merchants and artisans in order to provide you with the highest quality products for excellent prices.
Shipping is free worldwide.
This means that your order is shipped from a variety of global areas.
Shipping times are usually 10-17 days. For customers in the USA, the chosen courier is USPS. For other countries, there are individual agreements with a number of couriers to ensure effective international logistics and delivery. Please inquire for further information for your country.
Infusion Home Interiors and its suppliers follow the rules and regulations set by the International Chamber of Commerce, Incoterms 2010.
We currently do not ship to the following countries or areas: North Korea, Syria, Cuba, Egypt, Russia, Ukraine, and the Crimean region.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Infusion Home Interiors is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Infusion Home Interiors is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.