Zero-Waste Dish Soap Set - Hand Brush Kit
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Helping someone with their journey toward zero waste living or looking to start your own? This set is a wonderful housewarming gift for friends and families who are switching to a low waste lifestyle, or someone that enjoys cooking and cleaning. Includes the best eco friendly cleaning brushes and our must-have solid dish soap!
*all handles are made of bamboo, resistant to cracking and mold build-up.
- 1 Sisal Hand Brush
- 1 Sisal & Palm Pot Scrubber
- 1 Cotton Bag with Drawstrings
with options to add:
- Solid Dish Soap Bar (8 oz)
- Solid Dish Soap Bar (8oz), Self-drying Soap Dish
- Soap Dish Soap Brick (13oz)
- Soap Dish Soap Brick (13oz)
sisal & palm fiber & bamboo handle: sisal is a natural fiber from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibers. Sisal and bamboo resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil
ergonomic design: easy to hold with a string to hang dry
kitchen essentials: handy for handwashing light grease or for a quick rinse before machine wash
- brush pots, dishes, and other surfaces with dish soap as needed
- to replace the Sisal Dish Brush head, please be as gentle as possible to be safe:
- use pillars to pinch the metal piece
- pull the brush head and the brush handle in opposite sides slowly to remove the old brush head
- slide on a new brush head until the metal piece back to its original position to hold it tight.
- rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down
- clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria
- avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- avoid placing in dishwasher
- place away from high heat or flames note: oil brush handle to reduce the potential of cracking if you regularly submerge your dish brushes in water
- repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc.
- check the city's waste management info before disposal. if unsure, always consider composting in the backyard over throwing into the garbage
Note: Due to the impact of the global COVID-19 outbreak, it may affect the delivery schedule to some destinations. Your orders may experience shipping delays. We suggest keeping abreast of the latest logistics situation and follow information through the relevant tracking number.
Infusion Home Interiors partners with global merchants and artisans in order to provide you with the highest quality products for excellent prices.
Shipping is free worldwide.
This means that your order is shipped from a variety of global areas.
Shipping times are usually 10-17 days. For customers in the USA, the chosen courier is USPS. For other countries, there are individual agreements with a number of couriers to ensure effective international logistics and delivery. Please inquire for further information for your country.
Infusion Home Interiors and its suppliers follow the rules and regulations set by the International Chamber of Commerce, Incoterms 2010.
We currently do not ship to the following countries or areas: North Korea, Syria, Cuba, Egypt, Russia, Ukraine, and the Crimean region.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Infusion Home Interiors is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Infusion Home Interiors is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.