Zero Waste Deodorant Bar - Unscented
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Made with magnesium hydroxide, shea butter & arrowroot powder, this unscented vegan deodorant is designed to keep you fresh with a very light and smooth application.
This deodorant cube is nonirritating and contains no artificial scent, parabens, phthalates, beeswax, baking soda, or toxic aluminum. It's safe for even the most sensitive skin.
Tested by family and friends (not on animals): moisturizing with no oily feeling, no white cast, no stickiness, itchiness, or burning sensation
Wonder if it will work for you? Try the smaller cube before committing to the big one!
- handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- gentle & effective: no irritation or burning sensation
- plant-based & earth-friendly: natural, zero waste, and lightweight to reduce transportation carbon emissions
- Magnesium Hydroxide - counteracts bacteria on the surface of the skin without damaging it
- Arrowroot Powder (maranta arudinacea) - gentle, gluten-free, and nonirritating replacement for baking soda
- Shea Butter (butyrospermum parkii) - make the deodorant smooth and glide on like a dream with moisture that strengthens the skin's natural barrier
- Coconut Oil (cocos nucifera oil) - protects from odor-causing bacteria
- Rice Bran Wax (oryza sativa bran wax) - skin protecting & conditioning agent
- Coconut Triglycerides (caprylic/capric triglycerides) - smooths skin and works as an antioxidant
- Candelilla Wax (euphoria cerifera wax) - creates a solid, residue-free deodorant
- Vitamin E (tocopherols) - antioxidant & anti-inflammatory
- Kaolin Clay (kaolin) - absorbs sweat and anti-inflammatory
**before using, test on a small area of skin. discontinue use if irritation occurs.**
- glide directly on your armpits, inner thighs, bikini line, behind knees, heels, the bottom of feet
- apply in the morning and after shower. reapply throughout the day if needed
- optional: place on top of a soap dish to keep it tidy
Allergies & Cautions
- not for consumption
Note: Due to the impact of the global COVID-19 outbreak, it may affect the delivery schedule to some destinations. Your orders may experience shipping delays. We suggest keeping abreast of the latest logistics situation and follow information through the relevant tracking number.
Infusion Home Interiors partners with global merchants and artisans in order to provide you with the highest quality products for excellent prices.
Shipping is free worldwide.
This means that your order is shipped from a variety of global areas.
Shipping times are usually 10-17 days. For customers in the USA, the chosen courier is USPS. For other countries, there are individual agreements with a number of couriers to ensure effective international logistics and delivery. Please inquire for further information for your country.
Infusion Home Interiors and its suppliers follow the rules and regulations set by the International Chamber of Commerce, Incoterms 2010.
We currently do not ship to the following countries or areas: North Korea, Syria, Cuba, Egypt, Russia, Ukraine, and the Crimean region.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Infusion Home Interiors is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Infusion Home Interiors is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.