Anise Blossom - Swedish Sponge Cloth
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Anise Blossom Sponge Cloth is inspired by herbal medicine eucalypti, sages, & rosemary. The grey color is minimalist and hides stains particularly well. To remove stains instantly, use Stain Removing Soap Bar or Solid Dish Soap and rub under running water.
Our Swedish Dishcloths effectively clean up water and tea spills, dry dishes and pots, as well as wipe countertops and other surfaces. The perfect addition to all your eco-friendly cleaning tools!
As a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years, the minimalist line design makes cleaning a breeze and even addictive!
Dimension: 17 cm x 19-19.5 cm or 6.75 inch x 7.5-8 inch
- Wood and cotton-based: super absorbent and 100% compostable
- Quick-drying: no more dishcloth smell
Durable: can last up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles depending on use
- Use as a regular dishcloth/kitchen cloth
- Lay flat or hang dry
- Avoid bleaching
- Remove the stain with soap or cold machine wash, and tumble dry on low temperature
- Avoid using on high-temperature surfaces such as ovens and stoves before cooling down
- Cut into small pieces before composting