Eucalyptus - Swedish Sponge Cloth
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This Eucalyptus Swedish Sponge Cloth was inspired by houseplants, their freshness, and their stress-relieving nature. To remove stains instantly, use Stain Removing Soap Bar or Solid Dish Soap and rub under running water.
The best dishcloths for cleaning your kitchen cabinets, countertops, or wet surfaces! Quickly absorbs water, tea spills, and dry dishes and pots.
As a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years, the minimalist line design makes cleaning a breeze and even addictive!
Dimension: 17 cm x 19-19.5 cm or 6.75 inch x 7.5-8 inch
- Wood and cotton-based: super absorbent and 100% compostable
- Quick-drying: no more dishcloth smell
Durable: can last up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles, depending on use
- Use as a regular dishcloth/kitchen cloth
- Lay flat or hang dry
- Avoid bleaching
- Remove the stain with soap or cold machine wash, and tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid using on high-temperature surfaces such as ovens and stoves before cooling down.
- Cut into small pieces before composting.