Rebalancing Shampoo Bar
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Designed for oily and fine hair types, this Rebalancing Shampoo Bar is infused with charcoal, tea tree, and peppermint. This shampoo bar will detox oily and itchy hair and scalp by removing excess oil and product residue.
After consistent use, your hair will become more resilient, thicker and fuller.
Silicone Free, Paraben free, travel-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free
Long-lasting usage between 50-75 washes depending on hair density and volume
Made with European ECOCERT ingredients
handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- plant-based and earth-friendly: natural and zero waste, reduce transportation carbon emissions
- proper pH: our bars are formulated to be between pH 4.8 and 5.5, at a level that protects hair from breakage (unlike high pH soap)
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate - derived from coconut oil
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate - a natural & organic alternative to Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Decyl Glucoside - ecocert vegan biodegradable surfactant
- Cocoa Butter (theobroma cacao seed butter)
- Tea Tree Essential Oil (melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil)
- Peppermint Essential Oil (mentha piperita oil)
- Activated Charcoal
- Hydrolyzed Oats
- Vitamin B5 (d-panthenol)
- LexFeel N (diheptyl succinate + capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer)*
*ecocert vegan alternative to dimethicone
- thoroughly wet your hair
- roll the bar in your wet hands or use a soap bag to work lather into scalp
- rinse thoroughly
note: a concentrated formula, so a little goes a long way!
- place on top of a soap dish to keep it dry
- if used with soap bags, place in well ventilated areas (outside the shower)
Allergies & Cautions
- this is crafted in an environment that use nut oils
- not for consumption
Why Shampoo Bars?
- tested effective even when using hard water
- if it's your first time using shampoo/conditioner bar, takes some days or weeks to transition
- adjust the volume of product and frequency of applying conditioner to find the right balance
- made with cocoa butter, tea tree, and peppermint essential oil to treat itchy scalp while stimulating hair growth
Note: Due to the impact of the global COVID-19 outbreak, it may affect the delivery schedule to some destinations. Your orders may experience shipping delays. We suggest keeping abreast of the latest logistics situation and follow information through the relevant tracking number.
Infusion Home Interiors partners with global merchants and artisans in order to provide you with the highest quality products for excellent prices.
Shipping is free worldwide.
This means that your order is shipped from a variety of global areas.
Shipping times are usually 10-17 days. For customers in the USA, the chosen courier is USPS. For other countries, there are individual agreements with a number of couriers to ensure effective international logistics and delivery. Please inquire for further information for your country.
Infusion Home Interiors and its suppliers follow the rules and regulations set by the International Chamber of Commerce, Incoterms 2010.
We currently do not ship to the following countries or areas: North Korea, Syria, Cuba, Egypt, Russia, Ukraine, and the Crimean region.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Infusion Home Interiors is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Infusion Home Interiors is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.